Visit us on Facebook
Welcome to SOUTH MOLTON MEDICAL CENTRE
Flu jab clinics SATURDAYS 7th & 14th OCTOBER
The flu vaccine is offered free of charge on the NHS to people who are at risk. This is to ensure they are protected against catching flu and developing serious complications.
If you are in an 'at risk' group, call us now to arrange a flu jab at one of our Saturday clinics or book online if you are registered for online services.
Further evening appointments will follow at a later date.
Below you will find useful links to help you:
- register if you are new to our area
- notify us if you change your address or if you have a new phone number
- Order prescriptions online
- Make appointments online
- Fill in a Travel Questionaire if you are going abroad on holiday
- Would you recommend us to Friends & Family?
- Also, visit us on Facebook to keep up-to-date with our news, and to keep in contact with us!
We hope you find all you are looking for on our site but if not please contact us with any suggestions concerning useful or informative items we can add to make the site more user friendly.
Did you know, we have our own bi-monthly e-newsletter!
These are full of news, health updates and useful information. You can see previous South Molton Medical Centre's newsletters here, and subscribe to future ones here. Click here to subscribe or ask at Reception.
Many documents on the website are in Portable Document Format. Click here to download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to view these files.
(Site updated 13/10/2017)